ⓘ Looking for subscription links? Skip here.
“I want to feel like having inspiring people sitting in the car with me while I'm on the road. These interviews do just that.”
★★★★★ (5/5) — Forthriver
About This Podcast
Profound and straightforward conversations to help you understand life better. Learn to improve yourself with creators from Pixar, Google, SNL, and more eclectic minds from fascinating walks of life.
Guests share themselves deeply and with humor, talking about hard topics with compassion.
I promise no ads, ever: Most podcasts have frequent interruptions with filler music and ads that irremediably degrade the conversational flow—only to trick you into buying mediocre products. This show doesn't have any ads, and never will.
Just press play and instantly listen to inspiring chats that don't steal your attention to promote stamps, mattresses, or toothbrushes.
Over 40 hours are already available, with new talks released periodically. If you are a self-learner who likes new perspectives, this is the podcast for you.
How to Listen
- Check the list of guests and play the audio along full transcripts below.
- Subscribe at Apple, Spotify, Google, Amazon, via RSS, or using your favorite app.
Tip: Subscribing has the advantage to avoid missing out on new episodes.
Episodes w/ Full Transcripts
- David Pasquesi — The Art of Paying Attention
- Cathy Pearl — Computers That Talk
- Danielle Feinberg — Creativity & Diversity at Pixar
- Jake Shapiro — RadioPublic
- Jack Vidra — Do Something That Scares You
- Ben Grosser — The Ego of Metrics
- Rachael Mason — Stumbling Into Brilliance
- Susan Messing — Navigating Complex Realities
- Linnea Gandhi — Take Back Your Attention
- Shawn Smith — Shawnimals
- Sandor Weisz — The Mystery League
- Jason Rohrer — One Hour One Life
- Anne Libera — Comedy as a Tool to Empower Others
- Dominic Pacyga — Loving Your City
- Kelly Leonard — Learning to Fail
- Lisa Wagner-Carollo — Finding Your Still Point
- Adrian Danzig — Clown & Infinite Beauty
- Ashley Ray — Changing What You Can't Change
- Tim Kazurinsky — SNL, Police Academy, & What Matters
- Luca Badetti — Embracing Your Limitations
- Space Channel 5 VR KFNF — Okamura Mineko
- Cody Gough — Be Around People Smarter Than You
- Jen Ellison — Becoming Your True Self and Having Fun
- Scott Robbin — Boosting Creativity Through Self-Restraints
Coming in 2021.
Praise from Real Listeners
Sim's style is new. Reminiscent of programs that touch on some relatively profound issues, while his humor brings to mind the spirit of well-done late night shows. I am not aware of any other interview shows that could bring depth and humor together in this way.
★★★★★ (5/5) — Elderan02
These candid interviews demonstrate the beauty in the many failures that it takes to build up to success.
★★★★★ (5/5) — Qaslu
Absolutely wonderful. Sim is wonderfully talented at guiding conversations in a natural way.
★★★★★ (5/5) — BAALcry
Interesting, compelling, fascinating conversations.
★★★★★ (5/5) — MusikBoy