Profound conversations for self-learners to understand life better.
Creators from Pixar, Google, SNL, and more eclectic minds from diverse walks of life.
“It’s like having inspiring people sitting in the car with me.”
★★★★★ (5/5) — Forthriver
No ads, ever.
I dislike interruptions, filler music, and anything that ruins a conversation to trick you into buying average toothbrushes, mattresses, and powdered greens.
I only record in person.
Me (on the right) interviewing David Pasquesi (Mr. Immortal in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Andrew in VEEP, and his nice self in real life.)
How to listen
Get via Apple, Spotify, Google, Amazon, or using your favorite app with RSS.
Over 40 hours of stimulating conversations are available right now.
List of episodes
The links below open another tab with an external player.
Since this page is updated occasionally, subscribing via the apps or RSS above helps you avoid missing out on new episodes.
New seasons are added here only when completed.
- David Pasquesi (Marvel, VEEP, Star Wars) The Art of Paying Attention
- Cathy Pearl (Google) Computers That Talk
- Danielle Feinberg (Pixar) Creativity & Diversity at Pixar
- Jake Shapiro (Apple) Podcasting Communities
- Jack Vidra (Stallion) Do Something That Scares You
- Ben Grosser (University of Illinois) The Ego of Metrics
- Rachael Mason (The Second City) Stumbling Into Brilliance
- Susan Messing (The Second City) Navigating Complex Realities
- Linnea Gandhi (Chicago Booth) Take Back Your Attention
- Shawn Smith (Shawnimals) Shawnimals
- Sandor Weisz (Puzzlr) The Mystery League
- Jason Rohrer (Passage) One Hour One Life
- Anne Libera (The Second City) Comedy as a Tool to Empower Others
- Dominic Pacyga (University of Chicago) Loving Your City
- Kelly Leonard (The Second City) Learning to Fail
- Lisa Wagner-Carollo (Still Point) Finding Your Still Point
- Adrian Danzig (500Clown) Clown & Infinite Beauty
- Ashley Ray (A.V. Club, The Guardian) Changing What You Can't Change
- Tim Kazurinsky (SNL, Police Academy) What Matters in Life
- Luca Badetti (Loyola University Chicago) Embracing Your Limitations
- Okamura Mineko (Grounding, SEGA) Space Channel 5 VR KFNF
- Cody Gough (Discovery) Be Around People Smarter Than You
- Jen Ellison (DePaul University, The Second City) Becoming Your Self
- Scott Robbin (Cards Against Humanity) Boost Creativity Via Self-Restrains
Praise from listeners
“Simone’s style is new, reminiscent of programs that touch on profound issues, while his humor brings to mind the spirit of well-done late night shows. I am not aware of any other interview shows that could bring depth and humor together in this way.”
★★★★★ (5/5) — Elderan02
“Simone is wonderfully talented at guiding conversations in a natural way. Absolutely wonderful.”
★★★★★ (5/5) — BAALcry
“Interesting, compelling, fascinating conversations.”
★★★★★ (5/5) — MusikBoy
“Candid interviews demonstrating the beauty in the many failures that it takes to build up to success.”
★★★★★ (5/5) — Qaslu