“I want to feel like having inspiring people sitting in the car with me. These interviews do just that.”
★★★★★ (5/5) — Forthriver
About This Podcast
Profound conversations to understand life better.
Improve with the help of creators from Pixar, Google, SNL, and many eclectic minds from diverse walks of life. Over 40 hours are available now, with new talks released periodically.
No ads, ever. I dislike interruptions, filler music, and anything that ruins a conversation to trick you into buying average toothbrushes and mattresses.
Who is this for? Self-learners searching for new perspectives. Press play and listen to inspiring chats that don't steal your attention.
How to Listen
- Get via Apple, Spotify, Google, Amazon, and RSS. Or using your favorite app.
- Check the list of guests below to play audio along full transcripts.
ⓘ Subscribing has the advantage to avoid missing out on new episodes.
Episodes w/ Full Transcripts
- David Pasquesi — The Art of Paying Attention
- Cathy Pearl — Computers That Talk
- Danielle Feinberg — Creativity & Diversity at Pixar
- Jake Shapiro — RadioPublic
- Jack Vidra — Do Something That Scares You
- Ben Grosser — The Ego of Metrics
- Rachael Mason — Stumbling Into Brilliance
- Susan Messing — Navigating Complex Realities
- Linnea Gandhi — Take Back Your Attention
- Shawn Smith — Shawnimals
- Sandor Weisz — The Mystery League
- Jason Rohrer — One Hour One Life
- Anne Libera — Comedy as a Tool to Empower Others
- Dominic Pacyga — Loving Your City
- Kelly Leonard — Learning to Fail
- Lisa Wagner-Carollo — Finding Your Still Point
- Adrian Danzig — Clown & Infinite Beauty
- Ashley Ray — Changing What You Can't Change
- Tim Kazurinsky — SNL, Police Academy, & What Matters
- Luca Badetti — Embracing Your Limitations
- Space Channel 5 VR KFNF — Okamura Mineko
- Cody Gough — Be Around People Smarter Than You
- Jen Ellison — Becoming Your True Self and Having Fun
- Scott Robbin — Boosting Creativity Through Self-Restraints
Praise from Real Listeners
Sim’s style is new, reminiscent of programs that touch on profound issues, while his humor brings to mind the spirit of well-done late night shows. I am not aware of any other interview shows that could bring depth and humor together in this way.
★★★★★ (5/5) — Elderan02
Sim is wonderfully talented at guiding conversations in a natural way. Absolutely wonderful.
★★★★★ (5/5) — BAALcry
Interesting, compelling, fascinating conversations.
★★★★★ (5/5) — MusikBoy
Candid interviews demonstrating the beauty in the many failures that it takes to build up to success.
★★★★★ (5/5) — Qaslu
ⓘ P.s. Did you know I now have a 💌 Newsletter?