9 Thought-Provoking Reflections
74 seconds to read, week-long meditations.
9. Desire generates emotions, which arise as a way to get what you want—not the other way around. You don’t seek power because you’re determined, but you manifest determination because you want power. ᵗʷᵉᵉᵗ ⁿᵒʷ
8. Your life is almost never determined by someone else. Choose to choose. ᵗʷᵉᵉᵗ ⁿᵒʷ
7. Share direct feedback so you can help someone, not bring them down. ᵗʷᵉᵉᵗ ⁿᵒʷ
6. People who seemingly hold you back are still contributing to your overall progress. ᵗʷᵉᵉᵗ ⁿᵒʷ
5. Progress can be a subtractive process. ᵗʷᵉᵉᵗ ⁿᵒʷ
4. While the simulation theory is a fun one, your existence is not an illusion. It’s a concrete manifestation of your subjective truth in this exact moment, and to you it’s a real fact. ᵗʷᵉᵉᵗ ⁿᵒʷ
3. Tomorrow becomes today. ᵗʷᵉᵉᵗ ⁿᵒʷ
2. When everything is poisoned, health becomes a luxury product. ᵗʷᵉᵉᵗ ⁿᵒʷ
1. Not being able to rejoice in others’ success is a clear indication that yes, you’re still a sucker. ᵗʷᵉᵉᵗ ⁿᵒʷ
Principles and Takeaways
A few more seconds, deeper meditations.
Don’t be put off if you’re not making as much progress as you’d like—you’ll have to modify your process over and over again, but progression compounds when you commit to consistent practice (which, in the end, is just life.) Even when it doesn't look like it, it’s often up to you to decide where your life is going. It might not feel like it but, most times, you have control over the decisions that will help you get closer to your objectives. Remain open to change, continue making choices based on what matters to you most, and commit to your journey.
When is the last time you rejoiced in someone else’s success?